Hinkson Family Circle





Thursday, June 3, 2010

Vitaly and Oleg are OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Court was awesome. Short and sweet. Considering all of the exceptions we have asked for they had no problems or objections. In the end where the judge usually leaves and thinks about it and makes you sweat, he said "I will think about it...(5 seconds passed) and then he said the answer is yes." I started crying and that was it. We hugged everyone and left.

The judge doesn't allow pictures of himself and at the moment that we had everyone lined up in front of the court place the camera would not work and so the translator put it on her phone. Oh well I did take pictures of the "court in the forest" that I will post later.

ALL is REALLY WELL!

YAHOOO

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! A much deserved blessing for sure! Now the fun really starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is wonderful! We are so happy for your "new" family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats! I am so excited for you! On another note, How old was the girl who ended up not wanting to be adopted? I am just trying to prepare myself for when we go and meet our kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news! We're so excited for you. The boys are so fortunate to be coming home with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Congratulations! So happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You are all very lucky! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're so glad it was short and sweet. I guess now we have proof that siblings really CAN be separated in spite of everything we're told. So now you're on your ten-day countdown! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew! What a relief. It seems like we hold our breath until they are ours, and then as soon as they are, we can let it go. Then you find yourself holding it again because you want to leave on the day you had planned, so you don't have to change your flights! Congratulations! We are all so happy for you and the kids. It seems like a lot of people are asking me lately; What became of the cute kid that I hosted last October. (Purely a coincidence each time.) I tell them about you and your great family, and how you are over in Ukraine right now getting him! They are very happy for him! He had a lot of fans in our ward. Again I say, "what a relief" to know that he has his loving family now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all of you! What a happy day for you. It will change your life forever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whootwhoo! (Notice how I am NOT the first person to comment today!) I am so happy for you and so glad the judge didn't make you "sweat" it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have been reading anxiously for this, so happy for you and your family. Have fun in Moscow!

    ReplyDelete