Hinkson Family Circle





Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Remember when I mentioned that you have to watch where you walk. There may be broken glass, needles, spit, loogies, and an occasional chicken foot. True story, Here is proof. I watched a woman step on this and keep right on going.
Papa is pig too...Oh my goodness! ( I am anxious to see how Wendy is going to try to explain away being called a pig by your new child. We got a kick out of the reasons that they don't wash the sheets. Ha Ha Ha) BTW Sonya's land lady told them to try out the towels so that she could wash them. Gotta wonder what people are thinking here.
Outside our apartment.
Inside our apartment. Vitaly with his new jacket. If anyone is wondering how to pronounce Vitaly it is not like Italy it is like Vit Tall ee.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...and the chicken foot??? Are you freaking kidding me?? I would have been climbing on top of my husband shoulders to avoid a chicken foot. (I have a freaky aversion to birds.) That is just disgusting! And to step on it and walk on like nothing??? Good gravy! (Or should I have said good chicken gravy?)

    ReplyDelete