Hinkson Family Circle





Friday, June 4, 2010

Bright SIde

Dave just boarded his plane to the US of A and Ty and I are delayed on our flight to Moscow. I have been trying to look on the bright side so I don't get too sad about watching the flight we were scheduled to take home fly off without us.
Ok Here goes:

In Ukraine:

*I don't have to worry that I will get a traffic ticket
*I can turn off all the lights in our apt from one location
*I won't be wasting any money buying clothes (My kids think I have too many clothes)
*I don't have to worry about how I dress (anything goes here)
*We have been able to see our boys almost everyday instead of just calling and calling their cell phone and wondering if they will answer.
*I can vacuum the whole apt in less than 4 minutes
*I don't have to be depressed in the morning if I have gained 2 lbs. I haven't seen a scale or any nutritional info that makes me feel guilty about how many calories I am eating.
*When I talk to the kids and they give me a blank stare, I can know they are serious.
*I won't have to deal with garage door openers, garbage disposals, dryer lint, clogged printers, putting gas in the car or any other annoyances that take my time.

I am SO lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment