Hinkson Family Circle





Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a TIny little gripe

Everything here is sticky!!! The gum in my purse is all melted and gross and the candy we bought is all soggy. When you open the wrapper you are a sticky mess. My hair flops every day within 5 minutes. I thought about getting a perm but then thought with the weird hair that I have seen here that could be something I would likely regret. We use the hair dryer to dry our clothes the "rest of the way" and never feel dry. We miss our desert climate.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know I am still here and reading every word of your blog. I am so thankful to be where I am and not where you are (hee hee). But you will be home soon enough with new challenges and only the memory of Ukraine. So glad things are going well. I keep hoping Alina will change her mind, but I think it's not meant to be. Your two boys are handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww...I hate sticky and I hate flat hair. I think I would avoid anyone touching your hair-based on the many over-processed, orange, mullet hair cuts I have witnessed over there. Although you want to bring home a taste of Ukraine-you don't want to be growing it out for six months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you're doing pretty well. I know it is so nice to know that people back home are thinking of you and I want you to know that even though I don't check as often, you are in my thoughts every day! I am glad that I am home and working on the relationships with my girls, rather than in Ukraine. It is the pits over there sometimes and you have been a trooper. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete