Hinkson Family Circle





Friday, May 28, 2010

A note to those with Questions





Denae,

I will post the pictures that I found with Kate in them. I will take more. I will try to find out who the little brother and sister are. I feel like we have seen and kind of know each of the kids here i this orphanage. We will make a point to talk to Alexi and Kate and tell them you love them. When I talked to our boys about them, they said that the parents visit them regularly but I can tell that they are not happy here (at least Alexi and Kate) I can't think of a more awesome family that they could have gone to and so I admire their tremendous loyalty to their parents. We will find out more. We are so incredibly bored here that anything that anyone can think for us to do to find out about kids etc. is extremely welcomed.

Kristine,
I cannot believe that such an amazing person is following my blog. Is it true that you have 12 children and are coming back for more in June. We will still be here and I would love to meet you if possible. We will probably be in Kiev after June 14-15. Our boys are 11 and 9 and this will make 10 children for us. Do you know who you are adopting? Do you have a blog? It would probably cheer me up :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristy! We have really enjoyed following your blog. My boys are excited to see Vitaly again, he really hit it off with my 12 year old. Christine has a fabulous public blog, http://smilesandtrials.blogspot.com. It is one of my favorites. Christine was in Ukraine adopting her youngest when I was adopting Misha. It's a small world! Kristy, I know we have all said this, but you really will look back fondly on this time later, so try to enjoy. I so remember the feeling that I would have paid any amount of money to leave. Keep writing, we are all praying for you and your sweet family.
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine has a second blog that is specifically for their adoption http://reedadoptionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete