Hinkson Family Circle





Friday, March 25, 2011

Kromeriz--The fairy tale town






On our travels on Thursday we stopped by what Joe called the fairy tale town. It was a lot like I expected Sienna would be like for some reason. It was quaint and beautiful (the colored buildings resembled easter egg colors) and it had everything including a castle. We walked around and saw the castle gardens and a little zoo they had. We enjoyed hot chocolate which was thicker and creamier than ours in the US but not quite like Ukraine.

Here are some pics of the magical city.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Every time I read your blog I get hungry. Yesterdays food pictures and now thinking about Ukraine hot chocolate/fudge in a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. The food does look interesting. After my recent experience with foreign food I have to confess I am a bit skeptical.

    ReplyDelete