Hinkson Family Circle





Friday, November 19, 2010

Grandsons new Game






I have been lucky to get to watch my cute grandsons on Monday and it has been the highlight of the week for us. When they came last week they created a new game of opening the little bench that steps up into the steam/shower and taking out all of the boxes of soap. They would then built things with the boxes and then put them all back. They thought that this was so entertaining and of course we thought it was just darn cute. This week when they arrived they headed right up the stairs to get the soap out again. I wonder if they will have any memory of this cute little form of entertainment. I decided to take some pictures in case they don't. Maybe they will keep it up for years--I hope so :)

1 comment:

  1. What cute grandsons you have!! ; ) Thanks for taking them on Mondays!! We love you.

    ReplyDelete