Hinkson Family Circle





Thursday, July 29, 2010

Did I Miss Something?

Ok yesterday Tyler had a big bouguet of flowers delivered to him from a cute girl because he happened to mention that he was not feeling well. Today a girl came to the door with flowers for Devin. I am wondering if someone declared it "National Girls Give Flowers Week" and I didn't know about it. Should I be sending some to Dave at the office? I guess that I am just old fashioned or out of the loop. Has anyone else been having cute girls deliver flowers?

The boys are off to Scout camp. Devin, Daniel, and Vitaly are gone with all their man gear. I hope they are careful with their knives and don't poke each other's eyes out with their fishing poles :) I have been nervous in the past to leave the new boys home without an adult and have been keeping a close eye. It is kind of a little relief to have Vitaly in the care of good scout leaders for 3 days. I hope they know what they are in for :) I wonder if anyone will take them flowers at camp.

2 comments:

  1. No flowers here....although my son's car did get shrink wrapped. Not as nice or beautiful but I guess he'll take whatever attention he can get?
    Alex heads to scout camp for A WEEK next week. I don't know what I'll do with all my time NOT helping him study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear things are going so well. Whenever I read your blog I am guaranteed a good chuckle. That is funny about the flowers. Do your boys like it?

    ReplyDelete