Hinkson Family Circle





Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Maui











Dave and I decided to take a week out of the cold January weather and head to Maui. the flights were ridiculously cheap ($110. each from San Jose to Maui.) We used our Marriott points and also stayed at a beautiful resort in Makena and had a great time. We saw a lot of whales and some dolphins, turtles, wind surfers, kite boarders, and lots of flowers and sugar cane fields. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
ALOHA to All
Christy

3 comments:

  1. I want to be like you when I grow up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That is one of the two states I've not visited still. I've gotten all of the lower 48, but not Alaska or Hawaii. I love the pictures!

    Hopefully when summer comes I can go to the lunches again. I miss visiting with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pictures look like postcards! Beautiful!

      Delete