Hinkson Family Circle





Sunday, July 31, 2011

To Erica

For some reason I can't seem to comment on your blog. In case you are reading mine here is what I would like to say about your last post:)

Oh my goodnes. I am so sorry that you are having such a crazy time with the girl and the glasses. It seems like they get on one with the attitude and everything is an issue. I hope the "I want Ukraine" stuff stops soon and she can start to see things clearly (the glasses may help with that :)
Hang in there.
Christy
PS we aren't moving. Email me at hinkson@pcu.net and we can chat more

1 comment:

  1. Aw! A whole post on someone else's blog just for me. :) How cool is that?

    Thanks. Today actually started out awful again, but has gotten better. Hopefully that continues. *crosses fingers*

    I'll send you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete